PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE REQUESTING A BOOKING. Then send an email to request a session date and time.
Congratulations on your choice to be baptized! The decision to get baptism is a life defining choice as it will help you building a closer relationship with your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Your heart will forever be changed by your choice to take Christ's name upon you and keep your baptismal covenant. Having a baptism photo session will be the perfect way to remember them at the beginning of your wonderful journey.
A professional baptism photo will help create a beautiful photo to frame and hang up in your home to always be able to remember the day you chose to become a member of the church. You can also use the pictures for any announcements that you will be sending out as well as invitations to the actual baptism day.
portrait sessions, except for the mini session, require a retainer fee of $50 when you send a booking request, which will then be applied to
the full cost of your session. $25 of that fee is nonrefundable if you end up
canceling completely. You will also be required to sign a contract before your session date is solidified. I will hold your requested date for 1 week, to give you time to get those items to me. After that 1 week your date and time will be opened back up to the public as an available time.
WHAT DO WE WEAR?
I suggest your Sunday best. It should be a reflection of the sacred covenant you are entering into with God. For boys, a nice suit is strongly suggested. Please make sure it is wrinkle free and clean from soil or dirt.
For the girls, choose your favorite dress or skirt and shirt combination, or if you have a beautiful white baptism dress, that would be perfect as well. Do not overdue it on the hair style or jewelry accessories. Keep it simple.
DO WE BRING?
I always suggest the following items: A small Book of Mormon or a set of scriptures with your name on it, a CTR ring, if you have one, and any other props that you feel you would like to have at your session. I leave it up to what you really are wanting to accomplish with your session.
PHOTO SESSION DAY – WHAT TO EXPECT
Baptism photos are perfect for capturing that moment in time when you enter the waters of baptism to be washed clean. Photos like this are ones you'll treasure for years. You'll want to make sure you are prepared and ready to make the most of our time together. This means a few things. First, make sure to schedule your session during a time when you will be at your best mentally. Staying up late the night before an early morning session is not always the best use of time, or the wisest choice. In other words, come well-rested and fed! Depending on your location of choice, there will be good and bad times to photograph. I will make suggestions on when we'll get the best outcome.
AFTER PHOTO SESSION DAY – WHAT TO EXPECT
After your photo session you will be anxious to see your photos, and I'll be anxious to share them with you! It generally takes 2-3 weeks to prepare your images. Once they are ready I will set up an appointment with you where you can come and view your photos in person. From those photos you will choose your favorite shots within your package allotment.
a base session and add on as much as you want. Session fee does not include
Available sessions and prices are listed below:
Complimentary Mini Session 30 minutes
- 1 location of my choosing (mileage extra outside 20 mile radius)
- 1 outfit only
- 5 photos edited on a CD or you can provide a memory stick
- 1 location of your choosing (mileage extra outside 20 mile radius)
- 10 photos edited on a CD or you can provide a memory stick
- Receive a free 8x10 when you order OR
- $15 credit towards order (order total must be at least $20 above credit)
- Receive a $25 gift certificate towards a future session when you refer a friend for an hour session
- Up to 2 locations of choice (mileage extra outside 20 mile radius)
- 20 edited photos edited on a CD or you can provide a memory stick
- Free 8x10 (2) or 8x10 (1) and 5x7 (1) when you order OR
- $30 credit towards order (order total must be at least $40 above credit)
- Facebook header included with your order
- Receive a $50 gift certificate towards a future session when you refer a friend for a 2 hour session